Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time Savers

Here are two things I started doing to save time:

1. When I sign my name, I don't dot the "i" anymore. I estimate that this saves me about 1 second per signature, which adds up to about 6 minutes per year.

2. When I write "ok" in a chat, now I just abbreviate it as "k". I estimate that this saves me about 0.1 seconds per occurrence, which adds up to about 4 minutes per year. My friends are the true losers in this transaction, since it takes them about 2 seconds to stop and remember that "k" means "ok".

Unfortunately, this post took me about 5 minutes to write, so it will take me about 6 months to catch up for the lost time.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger BrianM said...

u r funny

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I like this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home