Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Filler

My only rule for whether I will try a new internet game is that it has to be immediate to learn and quick to play. So I decided to try the game Filler. This is the first such game that I was able to master where I could continue indefinitely at the highest level. It brings back fond memories of reaching the Tetris "zone" back in 1989, where one could get to level 9 and go for as long as our concentration would hold out. (Note: after doing this, the nice thing is that you never have the desire to play the game again)


If you want to try to go for my score, above is a screen capture after completing level 35. Note that I still have 34 lives left. I decided to just lose all of my lives and see where that would put me on the high score list:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home