Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Vanity Plate

When I was a kid, I came up with an idea for a vanity plate. The idea was to select a plate that would be very difficult to remember. So when I need to get away with some infraction, there is a lesser chance that I would be caught by someone remembering my license plate (I guess this is how kids think). Of course, most vanity plates do the exact opposite, as they are quite easy to remember.

So my idea was to get a plate like GVCBDP, where everything kind of sounds the same and would be difficult to remember.

However, yesterday I saw a plate that does even better. The plate was I11I1I1. At least I think that's what it was. It was almost impossible to tell the difference between the I's and the 1's. So I salute you, I-1-man, wherever you are, for trumping my idea.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger shoshanamom said...

"I salute you I-1 man"

now THAT was really funny!!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger BrianM said...

No, Mike, that is not how kids think. It's how deviant geniuses think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home