Monday, March 04, 2013

Launchy Windows 7

I installed Launchy on Windows 7 and it was not finding any of my programs that I wanted to launch.  I fixed the problem by doing the following answer that I found on a forum:

1. Open Launchy 2. Right Click Launchy and click "Options" 3. Click "Catalog" tab at the top. 4. Add the following 2 folders to the left side "Directories" a. "C:\Program Files (x86)" b. "C:\Program Files" 5. After adding both select each of them and make sure the "include executables" on the left hand side is selected. 6. Rebuild / Rescan

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home