Monday, March 27, 2006

A Friendly Link

Hey check it out - someone has put my Buddhism posting on his site here.

This little site for my private musings is becoming more public every day.

Interesting that me and my namesake are both software developers. And I almost ended up living in the same state (Florida) about 3 years ago (side note, had I accepted that offer I would currently be working literally across the street from where they played last weekend's TPC golf championship). Maybe People magazine will do some checking and find out that we were separated at birth. I think there is something about being a developer that makes Buddhism more appealing than current western religion. Certainly being concerned with logic has something to do with it.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger shoshanamom said...

How cool that he posted your post! and that his name is Mike also. Is Buddhism the religon of the dalai lama? Just curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home